Looking for an app to play media files well MX Player is just for you. Most of using different video players in our device to get the best experience from watching movies. Whenever it comes to playing videos for android a few players do it well. MX Player is very popular and it has been around for a long time. It provides amazing features such features include subtitle gesture control and panning during a video.
CHECKOUT >>> TFPDL TV Series – Downloading TFPDL TV Array
Most android phone comes with a video player that has nothing to write home about. So, if you looking for a good video player check out it. MX Player offers allows you to access the menu option whenever you are playing or watching a movie, modify subtitles, look for help on the app and you can even click on the folder icon to find other content you might want to view. It gives you amazing features that makes your viewing experience mind-blowing.
How to download MX player
Since your Android device comes with a crappy video player you will need to download an external video player. Downloading an MX player for your device literally easy. You can download it from their official website, the Google play store and other online app stores.
Features of MX Player
Here are some features that make using it for your android the best.
- Playback features. You can use this application to play almost any video file you throw at it. Even more excitingly if your device has a decently good hardware processing speed, you can even play full HD videos using this player. Just make sure you are using a high memory card.
- Subtitle support. This player provides a way for your videos to have subtitles. You can manually browse for a subtitle file in your memory card and link it to the video or download it online.
- Audio boost. Your video tracks are not very audible. This player allows you to boost your video or audio volume. But make sure not to do it often so as not to destroy your device speakers.
- Network streams. This application is not limited to the local files you have in your phone’s memory, but you can also play network streams.
- Playback speed.
- Switching audio track.
- Multiple decoding modes.
- Screen. You can adjust volume, forward video with gestures.
- Easy user interface.
- File management.
- Multiple themes.
- Kids lock.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >>> Waptrick RNB music – Waptrick Music|How to Download RNB Music
These are just some features of the MX player.
How to Unhide and Hide videos in MX player
If you are a user of this application you will know that it shows all your videos including WhatsApp videos and GIFs.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >>> Toxicwap TV Series – Download Latest Series on Toxicwap|How to Download Tv Series
How to Hide Videos
To hide the videos.
- Rename the file (To hide a particular video, you would need the assistance of your phone file manager. Then open the app and locate the video you want to hide).
- Tweak the setting (Open the Mx player and then tap on the three-dot menu at the upper right corner. Then select setting> List and scroll down to the scan section. uncheck the option that says show hidden files and folders).
How to Unhide Videos.
Here is how to unhide video.
- Tap on the menu on the MX player.
- Then go to the file manager on your phone.
- Click on the three-dot menu at the upper right corner on your mobile phone.
- Then select setting > list and scroll down to scan and enable the option that says show hidden files and folders. Even if the video has an extra character it will display in their name.
- then head over to setting s> list, scroll down and select folders. It will display all the folders on your phone. Just tap on the ones you want to displayed and select the option.
Here are the steps when unhiding videos.